Dr. Turick comes to Cane Bay Veterinary Clinic with 20 years of experience. Growing up in North Plainfield, New Jersey, she was inspired to become a veterinarian by her mother, who took in a variety of animals as pets, such as dogs, cats, birds, and even a skunk! Some of her fondest memories are of Cinderfella, a black cat who was found with severe burns and was rehabilitated back to health. Dr. Turick graduated with honors from the University of Miami, earning a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology. She then graduated from the University of Florida College of Veterinary Medicine with honors in May 2000. After graduation, she moved to and practiced in Athens, Georgia for her first 14 years in the field before moving to South Carolina. She has a keen interest in surgery, internal medicine, dermatology, behavior, and pain management. She loves that CBVC is a Fear Free practice. In her free time she enjoys going to the beach with her family and being a mom!
Our caring and compassionate veterinary care team is here to serve you!
Meet the Veterinarians & Team of Cane Bay Veterinary Clinic in Summerville! We’re pleased to provide exceptional vet care for your pets!
Please call us to speak to one of our caring veterinary staff members!
Dr. Katie Hill Rogers is the owner and founder of Cane Bay Veterinary Clinic. Dr. Hill’s passion for veterinary medicine and love for animals began at a very young age. She grew up on a small family farm in Lebanon community, just a short drive from the clinic’s current location. She graduated from Mississippi State University College of Veterinary Medicine in 2012. Following graduation, she completed an internship at Auburn University and then returned home to begin her career as a small animal general practitioner. She has been practicing locally for several years and is excited about founding Cane Bay Veterinary Clinic! Dr. Hill’s interests include preventative medicine and dentistry. She is Fear Free Certified and strongly believes in providing a stress-free experience for both her patients and their owners. In her free time, she enjoys spending time with her husband, Travis, her son, Finn and their two dogs: Tupper (German shorthair pointer) and Caesar (dachshund).
Dr. Hardee is a Charleston native and is super excited to be moving back to the low country! She was born and raised in Mount Pleasant with a family background in medicine and is the first of her family to treat the four-legged species. She obtained her undergraduate degree from Clemson University followed by her Doctor of Veterinary Medicine at Mississippi State University College of Veterinary Medicine in 2018. She and her husband moved to Charlotte, NC after graduation for a few years knowing they always wanted to move back home. Her passion for veterinary medicine has been ingrained in her since childhood and she is so happy to be able to help care for your fur babies as well! She is Fear Free Certified and ecstatic to be joining a Fear Free clinic! Dr. Hardee and her husband have two fur children: Stella – their 3-year-old cat, and Callie – their 6-month-old golden retriever. They love all outdoor adventures including hiking, paddle boarding, swimming, boating, camping, and many others!
Ada, Practice Manager
Ada has lived in the Summerville area most of her life. She has always loved animals and grew up with dogs and horses. She has two adult children, Katie (Dr. Hill) and Daniel. Ada lives out in the country with her dog, Max. After teaching high school math for the last twenty years, Ada has decided to put her accounting experience and love of animals to work and become the practice manager at Cane Bay Veterinary Clinic.
Aubri is originally from Indianapolis, Indiana where she grew up with her parents, 4 brothers, and a variety of small and exotic animals including dogs, cats, birds and reptiles. Her current pets are 3 dogs including 2 australian shepherds and a shelter mutt, a manx cat, and whatever foster animal she has at the time. She has recently moved to South Carolina from Virginia with her spouse who is in the military. She has worked with animals in various environments including animal rescues/shelters, dog training clubs, dog daycare/boarding facilities, and grooming facilities. Her favorite hobbies include dog agility, dog training, gardening, hiking, organizing, doing artsy projects, and diy projects.
Amy, Licensed Veterinary Technician
- Hometown: Holly Hill, South Carolina
- Pets: Three cats named Rambo, Biscuit and Rose + a menagerie of farm animals
- Fun Fact: Amy used to team rope and owns a small Hobby Farm
- Hometown: Petoskey, Michigan
- Pets: A dog named Lily and a cat named Rusty
- Fun Fact: Jess loves plants and Michigan Wolverines Football
- Hometown: Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
- Pets: McCoy, a Bernese Mountain Dog
- Fun Fact: Lindsey enjoys reading, hanging out with her fiancé, Ethan and Disney!
- Hometown: Northampton, Massachusetts
- Pets: Darla and Patriot, pit bulls
- Fun Fact: Cindy loves to bake and once worked at a zoo and oceanarium
- Hometown: Scott Depot, WV
- Pets: A mini horse named Cooper and Faith, a sheltie
- Fun Fact: Jennie loves to share fun facts with everyone!
- Hometown: Westerlo, New York
- Pets: Sophie, a German Shepherd; Ruger and Oaklie, Frenchies; Ziggy, a cat
- Fun Fact: Alysha used to race motocross and enjoys hiking and sushi
- Hometown: Summerville, SC
- Pets: Two Dogs – Niko and Juno and a rabbit named Layloni
- Fun Fact: Kyra used to compete in dance competitions. She loves spending time with her fur babies and exploring new places with her husband
- Hometown: Alvin, South Carolina
- Pets: Autumn, a German Shepherd; 2 chickens and 1 duck
- Fun Fact: Michelle lives on a cattle farm and enjoys decorating
- Hometown: Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Pets: Bailey, a German Shorthaired Pointer and Lucy, a pit bull mix
- Fun Fact: Obsessed with all things Disney, loves mexican food and the holidays
- Hometown: Mount Vernon, OH
- Pets: Opal, a Blue Mountain Kerr
- Fun Fact: Used to barrel race horses
- Hometown: South River, New Jersey
- Pets: Lillie – Pit Bull, Labrador, beagle mix
- Fun Fact: Enjoys gardening, crafts and baking
- Hometown: North Charleston, SC
- Pets: Jolene, an American Staffordshire Terrier and Copper, a Blue Tick Hound
- Fun Fact: Alumna of the University of SC – Class of 2020 – Bachelor of Arts in Interdisciplinary Studies with a minor in Education
- Hometown: New Paris, Indiana
- Currently Residing in Maine
- Pets – Nox, a pit bull; Lennon, a hound mix; and two cats – Sirius and Emmett
- Fun Fact – Marli is a sharp shooter