Would you like the opportunity to be a part of a thriving veterinary clinic in the up and coming Cane Bay Area (Summerville, SC)? We are a family owned and operated business. The clinic is new, spacious, modern, and welcoming. We pride ourselves on delivering excellent customer service to our clients, a Fear Free environment for their pets, and we strive every day to create an awesome team atmosphere amongst our staff. We also think that family time outside of work is important and therefore, we do not work weekends and aim to leave on time every night!
At Cane Bay Veterinary Clinic, we have five core values that we believe in as a team. They are Compassion, Respect, Dependability, Honesty, and Knowledge. We expect all members of our team to exemplify these values every day as we serve the patients and clients of our community, and we are guided by these values in all interactions with our teammates. If you feel you exemplify these values every day, we would love to have you join our team!
We are looking for a Client Service Representative. A client service representative, or CSR, will act as a liaison; providing product/services information and resolving any emerging problems that our clients might face with accuracy and efficiency. The best CSRs are genuinely excited to help customers. They are patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. They love to talk. Customer service representatives can put themselves in their customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Problem-solving comes naturally to customer care specialists. They are confident at troubleshooting and investigate if they do not have enough information to resolve customer complaints. The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
The ideal Candidate:
- Friendly, engaging personality
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be comfortable managing large amounts of incoming calls
- Must be comfortable with technology and social media
- Must be comfortable with animals
- Veterinary experience is a plus but not required
- Willing to help with cleaning
- Willing to learn and practice Fear Free Techniques
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right resources
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives in a timely fashion; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- High school degree
- Paid time-off
- Paid holidays
- Uniform reimbursement after 90 days
- Employee discount on pet medical services and medications
- Continuing Education
- Fun, family-oriented environment
Hours for employment:
- Monday through Friday: 7:30 AM to 6:00 PM
- Employee will have one day off each week (will be determined at hire)
Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com and answer the following questions:
- What do you know about Fear Free Practice and how do you feel about working in an environment that believes strongly in Fear Free Practice?
- What are your career goals?
- Although veterinary medicine is often rewarding and fun, it can also be challenging and sad. Unfortunately, we see a fair number of pets who are in pain, sick, and sometimes must be euthanized. Do you feel this is something you will be able to handle emotionally and what strategies will you use to handle this?
Only applicants that submit a cover letter, resume, and answer the questions will be considered for employment. Must be emailed to be considered.